- To ensure and supervise the implementation of the ship security plan,
- To evaluate the risk and the threat for security as well as vulnerability,
- To carry out regular operations of the ship to make sure that appropriate measures of security are taken and maintained.
Reference: Section A-VI/5 of STCW code.
Conditions to attend the training course:
Any candidate, for the ship security officer certificate, must have achieved at least a 12 month service at sea or an appropriate sea service or knowledge of ships operations.
Reference: CFISM description file approved by DGMM.
Constituation of the file:
- Organisme request,
- A plug information, Download here
- Two passport photos,
- A copy of the national identity card,
- A valid legalized copy of the identity of seafarers,
- A copy of the insurance to take the course,
- A medical certificate validity one month,
- A copy of the basic training course cerfication,
- Command order.
* Price for candidate: 485.100 Dt
* 20 % reduction for public institutions