- To use the radar and the ARPA to guarantee the safety of navigation,
- To maintain the safety of navigation by using the modern radar, ARPA and navigation systems to facilitate decision making.
Reference: Section A-II/1; Section A-II/2 and Section B-I/12 of STCW code.
Conditions to attend the training course:
- Being at least 18 years of age,
- Possessing a valid national identification card for seafarers,
- Having an experience at sea behavior of quarter to the footbridge.
Reference:Article 1 of the Decree of the Minister of Transport 24/07/2006 and IMO model course (1.07).
Constituation of the file:
- Organisme request,
- A plug information, Download here
- Two passport photos,
- A copy of the national identity card,
- A valid legalized copy of the identity of seafarers,
- A copy of the insurance to take the course,
- A medical certificate validity one month,
- A copy of the basic training course cerfication,
- Command order.
* Price for candidate: 2866.500 Dt
* 20 % reduction for public institutions