- Provide medical care to the sick and injured people on board,
- Participate in co-ordinated sytems for medical assistance to ships.
Reference: Table A-VI/4.2 of STCW code.
Conditions to attend the training course:
- Being at least 18 years of age,
- Being medically fit,
- Possessing a valid national identification card for seafarers.
- Having completed the basic training course.
Reference: Article 1 of the Decree of the Minister of Transport of 24/07/2006 and IMO model course (1.15).
Constituation of the file:
- Organisme request,
- A plug information, Download here
- Two passport photos,
- A copy of the national identity card,
- A valid legalized copy of the identity of seafarers,
- A copy of the insurance to take the course,
- A medical certificate validity one month,
- A copy of the basic training course cerfication,
- Command order.
* Price for candidate: 1896.300 Dt
* 20 % reduction for public institutions