- Transmit and receive information using GMDSS subsystems and equipment and fulfilling the functional requirements of GMDSS (in any zone),
- Provide radio services in emergencies.
Reference: Section A-IV/2 and Section B-I/12 of STCW code.
Conditions to attend the training course:
- Being at least 18 years of age,
- Being medically fit,
- Possessing a valid national identification card for seafarers.
Reference: Article 1 of the Decree of the Minister of Transport24/07/2006 and IMO model course (1.25).
Constituation of the file:
- Organisme request,
- A plug information, Download here
- Two passport photos,
- A copy of the national identity card,
- A valid legalized copy of the identity of seafarers,
- A copy of the insurance to take the course,
- A medical certificate validity one month,
- A copy of the basic training course cerfication,
- Command order.
* Price for candidate: 1874.250 Dt
* 20 % reduction for public institutions