- Survive at sea in case of abandonment,
- Minimize risks of fire and be prepared to cope with emergencies caused by fire,
- Fight and extinguish fire,
- Take immediate action upon encountering an accident or other medical emergency,
- Implement emergency procedures,
- Take precautions to prevent sea pollution,
- Contribute to maintain good human relationships on board.
Reference: Table A-VI/1-1, A-VI/1-2,A-VI/1-3 and A-VI/1-4 of STCW code.
Conditions to attend the training course:
- Being at least 18 years of age,
- Being medically fit,
- Possessing a valid national identification card for seafarers.
Reference: Article 1 of the Decree of the Minister of Transport 24/07/2006, IMO model courses (1.19, 1.13, 1.20 and 1.21).
Constituation of the file:
- Organisme request,
- A plug information, Download here
- Two passport photos,
- A copy of the national identity card,
- A valid legalized copy of the identity of seafarers,
- A copy of the insurance to take the course,
- A medical certificate validity one month,
- Command order.
* Price for candidate: 959.175 Dt
* 20 % reduction for public institutions