- Manage operations against fire aboard ships,
- Organize and train teams of fire fighters,
- Inspect and maintain devices and equipment for detecting and extinguishing fire,
- Conduct an investigation and report on incidents involving fire.
Reference: Table A-VI/1-1, A-VI/1-2,A-VI/1-3 and A-VI/1-4 of STCW code.
Conditions to attend the training course:
- Being at least 18 years of age,
- Being medically fit,
- Possessing a valid national identification card for seafarers.
- Having completed the basic training course.
Reference: Article 1 of the Decree of the Minister of Transport of 24/07/2006 and IMO model course (2.03).
Constituation of the file:
- Organisme request,
- A plug information, Download here
- Two passport photos,
- A copy of the national identity card,
- A valid legalized copy of the identity of seafarers,
- A copy of the insurance to take the course,
- A medical certificate validity one month,
- A copy of the basic training course cerfication,
- Command order.
* Price for candidate: 1378.125 Dt
* 20 % reduction for public institutions